- AGROS herbal tea blend,is an Organic tea blend named after its herbs which reflect the agricultural ecosystems of Greece, extended areas without limits and obstacles encouraging the freedom of movement, thought and spirit of a vivid person
- Lemon verbena, pennyroyal, mountain tea, lemon balm, marigold. Lemon verbena and lemon balm release a delicate lemon taste which is enriched by the earthier citrus aftertaste of mountain tea. Pennyroyal and marigold complement this unique character of Agros
- 20g carton – dims = 10.5h x 10dia cms
- Certified organic. Naturally caffeine free
- You can enjoy it both hot and cold
- How to prepare the tea: 1-2 grams of tea per 170ml of water (95c) for 6-8 mins per perfect taste
How to plant the seed stick
- Find the seed stick on the underside of the lid. It is glued with organic herb seeds of some of the varieties used in their blends.
- Fill the container with soil and embed the seed stick to a depth of 90 mm
- Water the pot daily
- When seedlings reach a height of 3-4cm, plant the container in a bigger planter or directly in your garden
- About Rhoeco: Rhoeco is an organic herbal tea company from Greece. With their principles of fair trade, ethical and organic food production, they pick and collect the season’s harvest from carefully selected organic smallholder family farms all over Greece to their certified facilities where they produce and pack blends in small batches. The whole process is made by them, by hand, with honesty and integrity. Their quality is of the highest available.
- Send us an e mail to get a quote